Common Design Mistakes and How to Avoid them
There are many out there who are rushing to reach the perfect home with an aesthetically pleasing and elegant design. Although the prospect of standing out and looking exotic seems extremely attractive and exciting, being rushed does not always lead to the happy ending we deserve. We were so excited about the prospect of a modern and elegant home with that perfect design or appliance that it often ends up being a tragedy (sometimes even a comedy) of mistakes.
So, before you rush to lay the foundation for your interior design; just hit the brake, pause and think before you end up regretting your actions. Here is a list of design errors that commonly occur and what you can do to avoid them.
1. A common recurring mistake is to start your interior design by painting your home first. Most of the time, what happens is that the appliance, furniture or decoration you buy ends up colliding with the color of the paint. To prevent you from always choosing fabrics and furniture first, to be able to choose a color to paint that will complement the look of your room.
2. Lighting is a very crucial aspect when it comes to designing your property. In many cases, inadequate light ends up making the room / area appear opaque and dirty. To avoid this, make sure that each space should have ample lighting that adapts to the environment and the purpose of the room. Another idea is to install dimmers so that you can control the level of light in the room, according to the occasion or the time of day.
3. One of the most common misconceptions that many have is that furniture should always be placed against the walls. What should be remembered is that the placement of the furniture must be in accordance with the environment of the room; to create a more intimate environment and easy movement around the room. Always remember that chairs and sofas must face each other to create conversation areas.
4. Another complaint you can hear regularly is how they ended up buying something they thought would look so good in a specific area, but ended up being too big / small for that area. Always pay attention to the dimensions and measures in each area and do not rely only on the eyes to measure the space.
5. Always remember that it is too much. Many make the mistake of messing up their homes with lots of furniture and decorations, which ends up making the rooms more cluttered and crowded than comfortable and elegant. Make sure you don’t turn your home into a museum. You do not need to cover the entire area in the name of interior design. Leave some space, it will make your home look organized and beautiful.
6. Climbing is another error that you encounter. Some end up putting too many small things in a room, making it messy, while others put together lots of large, bulky items, making them look stuffy. Make sure your room has an appropriate proportion and mix of different shapes, heights and sizes.
7. The low roof is something to be avoided. The concept of space is an essential element for interior design and, regardless of the size of the room, limited or low ceiling gives the impression that the room is untidy.
8. Another mistake they don’t realize they are making is not asking for help. Sometimes it can be difficult to spot your mistakes when we followed the same room design for months. A new pair of eyes with a different perspective always helps. Hiring a professional is the fix for this problem.
In fact, the best solution to all these problems is to hire a professional. Make sure the contractor is well-equipped and experienced to meet all your interior design needs. Here at Bizzoppo interiors , we know exactly what to do to avoid these mistakes and ensure that your home is exclusively yours.
Bizzoppo interiors, your one-stop shop for all your interior design needs.
Leave a Replay
Bizzoppo Interiors Designers is a reputed interior design planner’s organisation. We are the trend setters in offering Home Interiors and Home Redesign administrations. We are the No.1 Interior Designers with 10+ Years Highly Experienced Professionals , we’ve been in interior Designers business for 12 years.
Get in touch with us to get a standard interior design quotation. We are conveniently located in several areas around Tamil Nadu. If you are staying or looking best interiors in any of these areas, please get in touch with our interior experts to find your nearest branch. We are providing many areas of interior designing and decorations services which are Adyar, Alandur, Alapakkam, Alwarthirunagar, Adambakkam, Ambattur, Ambur, Aminjikarai, Anna Nagar, Anna Salai, Annanur, Arumbakkam, Athipattu, Avadi, Ayapakkam, Basin Bridge, Besant Nagar, Broadway, Central, Chromepet, Chembarambakkam, Chengalpattu, Chitlapakkam, Chetpet, Choolai, CMDA Colony, Coimbatore, Cuddalore, Defence Colony, Ekkatuthangal, Egmore, Ennore, Erode, Erukanchery, George Town, Gerugambakkam, Gopalapuram, Guduvanchery, Gudiyatham, Guindy, Gummidipoondi, Hastinapuram, Hosur, ICF Colony, Injambakkam, Irumbuliyur, Iyyapanthangal, Jamalia, Jafferkhanpet, K.K.Nagar, Kadambathur, Karur, Karaikudi, Kadaperi, Kallikuppam, Kanathur, Kanyakumari, Kanchipuram, Karambakkam, Karapakkam, Kathirvedu, Kattupakkam, Keelkattalai, Kelambakkam, Kodungaiyur, Kolapakkam, Kolathur, Korattur, Korukkupet, Kosapet, Kottivakkam, Kovalam, Kovilambakkam, Koyambedu, Kodambakkam, Kumbakonam, Kundrathur, Kilpauk, Krishnagiri, Lakshmipuram, M.G.R. Garden, M.G.R. Nagar, M.K.B. Nagar, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Madhavaram, Madipakkam, Madurai, Maduravoyal, Mahabalipuram, Mambakkam, Manali, Manali New Town, Manapakkam, Mangadu, Manjambakkam, Mannady, Mandaveli, Maraimalai nagar, Mathur mmda, Minjur, Mogappair, Moolakadai, Moulivakkam, Mudichur, Mugalivakkam, Muthukadu, Mylapore, Nagalkeni, Nagercoil, Nagapattinam, Namakkal, Navalur, Nandambakkam, Nandanam, Nanganallur, Naravarikuppam, Neelankarai, Neyveli, Nerkundram, Nesapakkam, Nungambakkam, New Washermenpet, Nolambur, Old Washermenpet, OMR, Oragadam, Padi, Pallavaram, Pallikaranai, Pammal, Park Town, Parrys Corner, Padur, Pattabiram, Pattalam, Pattravakkam, Pazhavanthangal, Pazhaverkadu, Padianallur, Peerkankaranai, Perambur, Periamet, Perungalathur, Perungudi, Pollachi, Ponneri, Ponniammanmedu, Poonamallee, Porur, Pozhichalur, Pudur, Pudukkottai, Pulianthope, Puzhal, Purasawalkam, Ramapuram, Ranipet, Red Hills, Royapuram, Rajapalayam, Saidapet, Salem, Saligramam, Santhome, Selaivayal, Selaiyur, Sembiam, Sholavaram, Sholinganallur, Singaperumalkoil, Siruseri, Sivakasi, Sivaganga, Sowcarpet, Sriperumbudur, St. Thomas Mount, T. Nagar, T.V.K. Nagar, Tambaram, Taramani, Teynampet, Thanjavur, Thandalam, Thirumangalam, Thiruttani, Thiruporur, Thirumazhisai, Thirumullaivoyal, Thirunindravur, Thiruvanmiyur, Tiruvannamalai, Thiruverkadu, Thoraipakkam, Thoothukudi, Thousand Lights, Tirunelveli, Tirupattur, Tiruvallur, Tiruvottiyur, Tondiarpet, Trichy, Triplicane, Tiruppur, Urapakkam, Udhagamandalam, Vadapalani, Valasaravakkam, Vallalar Nagar, Vandalur, Vaniyambadi, Velachery, Vellore, Vepery, Villivakkam, Virudhunagar, Virugambakkam, Vyasarpadi, West Mambalam, Walajabad.